NIKON CREATES CORPORATION (hereinafter, the "Company") recognizes that the proper management of personal information is very important. Accordingly, in line with the Nikon Group Privacy Protection Statement, personal information will be handled in the following manner:
Address and Name of Representative Director President of NIKON CREATES CORPORATION
Address: BW3-7 3F, TRC Building B, 6-1-1 Heiwajima, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0006, Japan
Representative: Representative Director, President Kazuhiro Hirano
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire in a fair and lawful manner, only such personal information as is necessary, and will ensure that the use of such information is restricted.
2. Personal Information Use
Personal information acquired by the Company may be used in the following ways:
- to provide products or services requested by the customer, including acceptance of service use applications and catalogue distribution (Personal information includes such information necessary to understand the requirements of the customer such as a customer's service usage history and facility usage history)
- to enable response to customer requests including customer inquiries (includes the collection of customer inquiries for the purpose of improving the Company's responsiveness)
- as a reference to determine customer requirements for products, service planning, development, and marketing activities (This personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of service usage, the customer satisfaction survey, and the customer's inquiry history)
- to offer service information, company information, and other related information of the company (e.g. the sending of catalogues, new service information, sharing examples of works, campaign announcements, magazines or users' booklets)
- to notify a prizewinner or send a prize, or for the purpose of other communication with the person in question
- to verify participants in exhibitions and seminars and to correspond with them after the event
- to develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities
- as a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to the Company
- as defined by the Personal Data Protection Law and other applicable laws and regulations
The acquired personal information may, provided that particular individuals cannot be identified, be processed and used as statistical data.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(1) Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Acquired personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties except as listed below:
- with prior consent
- where authorized by the Personal Data Protection Law or any other relevant laws and regulations
(2) Provision of Personal Information to Sub-contractors
Acquired personal information may be disclosed and offered to sub-contractors within the limited scope necessary to achieve the purpose for which the information is being used, e.g. when the Company sends products to a distributor or assigns the role of organizing a campaign to a data processing company. In such a case, a confidentiality agreement shall be signed by the third party and the Company shall strictly monitor and supervise the handling of the personal information by the third party.
(3) Personal Information Sharing
Acquired personal information may be shared and used within the Nikon Group in order to attain the usage purposes described in Section 2, "Personal Information Use". Personal information that may be shared within the group refers to: names, addresses, telephone numbers, mail addresses, service usage histories, inquiry history and content, and request content. NIKON CREATES CORPORATION is responsible for protecting the personal information that is shared and used by the Group.
The Nikon Group will observe the Nikon Group Privacy Protection Policy and strictly control the security of personal information.
4. Proper Management of Personal Information
All necessary and appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent the acquired personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged, and to secure the safety of the personal information in accordance with the Nikon Group Privacy Protection Policy and other company rules related to information management. The Company will also offer all training necessary to ensure the proper handling of information, to its directors, employees, and other related personnel.
For inquiries regarding the usage of personal information, including verification of the purpose of the usage of the personal information, and the giving of opinions or making of complaints with regard to personal information handling, please contact the following:
Nikon Creates Corporation
The Company will comply with privacy protection-related Japanese laws and regulations, and will review and improve the contents of this document to strive constantly towards better privacy protection.
- *Personal information refers to information with which a particular individual can be identified, including any information that can be matched with other information to identify a particular individual. This includes names, addresses, birthdates, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.